acceptable use policy
Your account shall be terminated immediately and we may report you to the relevant authority if your behaviour on our website consists of any of the following:
Anything illegal and contrary to the laws of England, Wales and the UK, including but not limited to; the promotion, suggestion or allusion to underage sex or any non consensual acts, hard drugs or any other kind of illegal activity.
- Abusive, aggressive, hateful or racist behaviour towards fellow members or administrative staff.
- Commercial posts, spamming and offering products & services.
- Posting a telephone number, email address or other contact information anywhere in any public area (use private messages).
- Allowing a third party to activate or use your account.
- Holding and using an account type that is deceitful to others.
- Knowingly transmitting any data or uploading material which contains viruses, Trojans, worms, time bombs, spyware, adware, key stroke loggers or any other harmful programs which could adversely affect software or hardware.
- Infringing any copyright or other intellectual property belonging to any other person.
- Naming and shaming members (with the exception of reporting to administrators).
- Accessing or appearing on any existing or new accounts if you have been banned from the site.
- Attempts to trade or swap photos of others that are not registered members.
Profile Photos and Videos
- No person who appears to be under the age of 18.
- All photos and videos shall contain the account holder(s); it should not be possible to identify anyone else shown.
- No identifiable people in the background.
- No email address, URLs or mobile/telephone numbers.
- Anything that is deemed to be too obscene or inappropriate for this site may be removed.
Enforcing the rules
- Please ensure that you have read and understand these rules.
- Failure to comply with the AUP can lead to a friendly warning or a permanent ban from the site without notice depending on the severity of the offence.
- If you are unsure about any of the AUP or rules relating to the use of this site, then please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org